The front cover features two teenage boys fighting. The back cover has the track listing written in a thick Sharpie on masking tape and then taped onto a wall covered in different assortments of duck tape. The CD is yellow with Emily's Army and Don't Be A Dick written in the same font. Underneath the CD is a picture of the band in their studio. The insert is just one page. The contains an alien-like, yet Shrek-like face with their signature television logo. All of the things that are written around it are things that Max Becker said.
- Broadcast This (2:17)
- Strictly For The Birds (2:09)
- Asslete (2:23)
- Rom Drom (2:13)
- Little Face (1:59)
- Ho-lloween (2:13)
- West Coast (3:21)
- Statutory Brainrape (2:23)
- Burn Apollo (2:45)
- The Gutter (2:18)
- Regan Macneil (2:35)
- I Wanna Be Remembered (2:04)
- Bad Cop (2:35)
- Loch Lomond (2:32)
Max Becker's QuotesEdit
- "No one touches my shoulder, that's why my face looks so good."
- "I want an Italian sausage with my meaty balls."
- "I'm going to the Red Beach."
- "I'm rubbing root beer all over myself."
- "I'm the better person."
- "I'm an expert licker."
- "I made the appointment."
- "Does the back of my head really look that weird?"
- "Elvis Costello: That's who I bate my vocals off of."
- "I fricken' love Phil Collins."
- "I want like a boob job."
- "The cop is on my balls."
- "It's not coverup; it's sunscreen."
- "Dude. Mexico."
- "Disney movies are too much for me. I get way too into my emotions. Last night I fell in love with an animated character."